I haven’t written anything here in a while, but today I got inspiration to share some of the things that have inspired ME the past couple years. This is a collection of books, links, and some quotes that have in some way shaped who I am right now.
Consider this a list of things I wish someone else had told me about YEARS ago… so I’m telling you right now: go check this stuff out!
The best way for me to sum the benefit of these resources, is that they’ll enable you to make your life better than you ever thought possible.
EDIT 9/30/2012: I’ve removed resources I had put here since I no longer believe in all them and don’t want to give people bad health advice. Do your own research and always keep an open mind.
- “The greatest skill you can master is empathy.”
- “Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness.”
- “Wherever you are, be there.”
- The Self
- Curse of the Self
- Your Memory: How It Works and How to Improve It
- NLP: The New Technology of Achievement